About Digital Asset
Digital Asset is among the fastest growing, most recognized fin-tech startups globally and is the market leader in developing distributed ledger technology applied to the market infrastructure and financial services sector. Backed by leading financial institutions, infrastructure providers and financial software providers, the company is delivering enterprise-grade solutions for post-trade services.
Digital Asset applies a rigorous customer-driven approach to deliver on our vision for a better global financial system, enabled by distributed ledger technology.
- Our culture is "all-in" and rewards collaboration, integrity and excellence.
- We value each other, what we do for our clients and how we do it.
- Our mission is delivering breakthrough distributed ledger solutions.
As we grow our team, we will maintain the dynamic, collaborative and pragmatic way of working that has grounded our efforts from the beginning. If you seek to develop solutions others are yet to contemplate and are driven by the opportunity to have impact, the following opportunity may be right for you.
Drawing on your experience designing and operating production systems, industry best practices, and close collaboration with your peers, you will develop the infrastructure, processes, tools, and standards that will enable the Digital Asset platform to achieve the highest levels of performance, reliability, security, and operability. We are the voice of our Client's operations and security teams; help us build solutions that they will love!
- Partnership with the development and product teams to define and deliver against the service and capability requirements of the solution.
- Operational areas of concern, such as availability, resiliency, instrumentation, scalability, etc, have well-developed, tested, and documented solutions.
- A well-defined and efficient testing strategy for non-functional requirements is in place.
- Installation and configuration of our solutions is easy and intuitive at any scale - from docker on the desktop to large distributed deployments.
- Ongoing contribution to the system design as the product needs evolve.
- Experience designing and supporting complex (multi-tier, services based) production systems at scale. Java/Scala centric platforms preferred.
- Ability to think critically about large systems, effectively decompose them, and develop a thorough understanding of component interactions.
- Experience in development / scripting of configuration and systems management.
- Experience with SDLC tools (version control(Git), Issue Tracker (Jira) etc), and delivery using the agile methodology.
- Demonstrated ability to interface and build rapport with clients in the context of requirements gathering and production support.
- A strong sense of craftsmanship and pride in your work.
- An interest in financial markets and cryptography.
- Past experience that shows commitment to role (“all-in”).
- Preferred work history in the financial sector.
- Technical experience with:
- Amazon AWS, Ansible, Linux, Docker
- Build & Packaging tools (Maven/Make/NPM/Artifactory)
- Databases (Cassandra, Postgres)
- Microservice architectures and ecosystems (Kubernetes/Envoy/Linkerd/Lambda/Nginx/HAproxy/Etcd)
- Message Bus systems (Rabbitmq/Kafka)
- Monitoring systems (Datadog/New Relic/Prometheus or similar)
- Log management tools (ELK stack or similar)
- Experience supporting asynchronous/reactive applications
- Strong commercial orientation with a deep passion for customer-driven design and development throughout the SDLC.
- Collaborative approach that factors and embraces and insists upon diverse perspectives as a strategic imperative.
- Open, strong communicator who communicates effectively across groups, locations and cultures, in-person and virtually.
- A natural leader who builds productive and effective relationships across the organization.
- Continuous growth mindset with strong disposition toward innovation and intrapreneurial ways of working.
- Courage of convictions with a high degree of humility. Embraces constructive feedback and is resilient.
- BS, MS or PhD in computer science, or related discipline.
Connect With Us
This is a rare opportunity to help define an industry and join a powerful team of financial services and technology innovators from cross sector startups and enterprise.
Digital Asset is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable law. Applicants with disabilities who require accommodation should contact HR@digitalasset.com.