About Digital Asset
Digital Asset is among the fastest growing, most recognized fin-tech startups globally and is the market leader in developing distributed ledger technology applied to the market infrastructure and financial services sector. Backed by leading financial institutions, infrastructure providers and financial software providers, the company is delivering enterprise-grade solutions for post-trade services.
Digital Asset applies a rigorous customer-driven approach to deliver on our vision for a better global financial system, enabled by distributed ledger technology.
- Our culture is "all-in" and rewards collaboration, integrity and excellence.
- We value each other, what we do for our clients and how we do it.
- Our mission is delivering breakthrough distributed ledger solutions.
As we grow our team, we will maintain the dynamic, collaborative and pragmatic way of working that has grounded our efforts from the beginning. If you seek to develop solutions others are yet to contemplate and are driven by the opportunity to have impact, the following opportunity may be right for you.
Reporting to the Director of Corporate Communications, the Corporate Communications Associate will support the day-to-day execution of Digital Asset’s external and internal communications strategy, including media/analyst relations, content development and community engagement activities globally.
- Support all aspects of the company’s global corporate communications function, including the development, review, distribution and promotion of company announcements. This also includes vetting and facilitating media inquiries and interviews alongside company spokespeople with global business and trade publications.
- Prepare and maintain media coverage reports and analyze the impact and value of media mentions or appearances on the company’s reputation and ability to engage and support clients.
- Manage the review and coordination of invitations to speak at industry events around the world. Activities include developing panel topics, crafting key messages, and creating social media content for DA’s executive leadership and spokespeople.
- Maintain company and industry facts as well as standard talking points for company executives to use during media interviews and speaking engagements. Contribute to presentations and speeches prepared for the Chief Executive Officer and other senior executives who represent DA publicly.
- Support employee-focused communications by contributing to a corporate narrative and managing corporate brand and reputation on earned, owned and shared. Oversee the distribution of company announcements and executive communications to Digital Asset employees in six offices around the world. This consists of evaluating current and potential distribution channels and employee engagement strategies.
- Research and follow global media landscape to inform the company’s strategic communications plans.
- Promote social media engagement by supporting DA’s social media presence, including LinkedIn and Twitter profiles. Maintain media clips on company website and internal distribution channels.
- Minimum 5 years of related experience, preferably at a PR agency, financial services or technology company. Experience working with technology and/or financial trade media is a must.
- Strong project management orientation with strong attention to detail. Ability to manage competing priorities and timelines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills. Experience writing content that reflects an executive’s unique personality and manner of speaking.
- Enthusiasm for developing and executing creative communications campaigns that leverage the influence and reach of global media, social and other communications channels.
- Strong relationship and client management skills.
- Discretion, integrity, judgment, and maturity.
- Strategic thinking; strong problem-solving skills and process orientation.
- Tech savvy, power user of Mac, Google suite.
- Self-starter, team player who is resilient and coachable.
- Communications, journalism, English language or related liberal arts degree preferred.
Connect with Us
This is a rare opportunity to help define an industry and join a powerful team of financial services and technology innovators from cross sector startups and enterprise.
Digital Asset is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable law. Applicants with disabilities who require accommodation should contact HR@digitalasset.com.