Digital Asset is among the fastest growing, most recognized fin-tech start-ups globally and is the market leader in developing distributed ledger technology applied to the market infrastructure and financial services sector. Backed by leading financial institutions, infrastructure providers and financial software providers, the company is delivering enterprise-grade solutions for post-trade services.
A growth company and industry leader, Digital Asset brings an unyielding approach to advancing client interests. Simply stated, our vision is for a better global financial system, enabled by distributed ledger technology.
- Our culture is "all-in" and rewards directness, integrity and excellence.
- We value each other, what we do for our clients and how we do it.
- Our mission is delivering breakthrough distributed ledger solutions.
As we grow our team, we will maintain the dynamic, collaborative and pragmatic way of working that has grounded our efforts from the beginning.If you seek to develop solutions others are yet to contemplate and are drivenby the opportunity to have impact, the following opportunity may be right for you.
Work as part of the globally distributed, high-impact Enterprise Engineering team to deliver Digital Asset’s build and release infrastructure while making the offering enterprise-ready by ensuring responsiveness, throughput, resilience, traceability, maintainability, and security of our Platform.
What we are using:
- Development on OS X, Linux, and Windows
- Platform in Scala, Haskell, and Java
- User tooling in Scala, Haskell, and Python
- Build and Release Infrastructure using Buck/Bazel, Nix, SBT, Haskell’s Stack, and yarn
- CI on Jenkins and Hydra
- AWS, GCP, Terraform, Kubernetes, NixOS, and Docker for deployments and infrastructure
- Heavy use and cross-integration with Git, Jira, Confluence, Zoomin, Slack
- Design, build, and deliver high quality tools and processes to our internal and external customers.
- Promote scalable and seamless software delivery by considering the big picture of the code / build / test / release / maintenance workflow.
- Participate in development of tooling that holistically encourages and enforces high quality software development.
- Provide a streamlined, unified end-user experience across physical and virtual, on-premises and cloud deployments.
- Develop tooling to troubleshoot failures, analyse trends, and identify and escalate issues appropriately.
- 2+ experience as a Software Engineer, preferably in a globally distributed development environment.
- Ability to enable delivery of high-quality, commercial software products to a global market through tools, infrastructure, and education.
- Familiarity with Agile development.
- Practical experience with at least 2 programming languages such as Java, Scala, Python, TypeScript, Nix, Haskell, F#, OCaml, Clojure, etc.
- Solid fundamentals of programming (data structures, algorithm performance) and software production (code structure, testing, readability, and maintainability).
- Ideally exposed to both functional and non-functional programming paradigms.
- Understanding of distributed application infrastructure (networking, wire protocols, etc).
- General understanding of Linux and Windows CLIs.
- Strong team player thriving in an open and transparent environment.
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience.
Connect With Us
This is a rare opportunity to help define an industry and join a powerful team of financial services and technology innovators from cross sector startups and enterprise.
Digital Asset is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable law. Applicants with disabilities who require accommodation should contactHR@digitalasset.com.