About Digital Asset
Digital Asset is among the fastest growing, most recognized fin-tech startups globally and is the market leader in developing distributed ledger technology applied to the market infrastructure and financial services sector. Backed by leading financial institutions, infrastructure providers and financial software providers, the company is delivering enterprise-grade solutions for post-trade services.
Digital Asset applies a rigorous customer-driven approach to deliver on our vision for a better global financial system, enabled by distributed ledger technology.
- Our culture is "all-in" and rewards collaboration, integrity and excellence.
- We value each other, what we do for our clients and how we do it.
- Our mission is delivering breakthrough distributed ledger solutions.
As we grow our team, we will maintain the dynamic, collaborative and pragmatic way of working that has grounded our efforts from the beginning. If you seek to develop solutions others are yet to contemplate and are driven by the opportunity to have impact, the following opportunity may be right for you.
The Channel Development Manager is responsible for recruiting new channel partners and expanding relationships with existing channel partners to drive the accelerated adoption of the Digital Asset Platform and DAML SDK. The Channel Development Manager provides consultative support to key partners globally to help them drive strategic growth.
- Increase adoption of the DAML SDK, DA Platform and Applications through community building activities.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of DA personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis and feeds back requirements to relevant teams.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Works closely with Product Management team to capture and prioritize end user and partner requirements for the DA Platform and DAML SDK.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
- Proactively recruits new qualifying partners.
- Coordinates internal Channel Marketing initiatives.
- 5+ years experience in a customer or partner facing technology role in business-to-business sales environment.
- Ability to connect with current and potential DAML SDK users by becoming a subject matter expert in the Digital Asset Modeling Language and various application frameworks.
- Experience working with both large (10,000+ employees) and boutique channel partners.
- Experience with CRM systems and Marketing automation tools.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Experience working in the financial services industry and/or a systems integrator or solutions partner.
- Previous experience working at a startup building an end user community and partner program.
- Experience as a professional software developer.
- Computer Science or Engineering background.
- Experience working with cloud providers.
- Experience managing channel partner pipelines and revenue forecasting.
- Strong preference for position to be based in New York, will consider other locations for exceptionally qualified candidates.
Connect With Us
This is a rare opportunity to help define an industry and join a powerful team of financial services and technology innovators from cross sector startups and enterprise.
Digital Asset is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable law. Applicants with disabilities who require accommodation should contact HR@digitalasset.com.